As much as we wish we can spend all of the next 365 days sticking to our resolutions by the time February hits most of our goal have become a thing of the past. While it may be hard for all of us, sometimes all we need is a little inspiration to keep us motivated
Here is a list of 10 inspirational quotes to help you keep up with your New Year’s resolutions in 2019.
1. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” - Brad Paisley.
2. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
3. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” - Edith Lovejoy Pierce.
4.“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”― Oprah Winfrey
5. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” - Abraham Lincoln.
6. "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ― Lao Tzu
7. “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” - Cavett Robert.
8. "Let our New Year's resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word." — Goran Persson
9. “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” - John R. Dallas Jr.
10. “ “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.