Balanced nutrition and regular exercise are the pillars for healthy weight loss, but if even making certain sacrifices you cannot lose your belly, you can then be unknowingly keeping habits that delay getting a flat belly.
How to Eliminate Abdominal Fat
1. Doing sit-ups or crunches just don't cut it. Instead, add alternative physical activities that can be effective in your abdominal area.
2. Doing only cardio exercises, for example, will not make your belly disappear. A combination of activities, such as cardio, abs, and weight training, is essential to eliminate abdominal fat.
3. Lack of sleep can also cause you to build up abdominal fat. The quiet, quality night-time rest regulates hormones related to appetite and improves the functioning of metabolism.
4. It will be difficult to lose weight if you can not control emotional aspects. Stress, for example, does not just contribute to weight gain by making you eat the wrong way. Cortisol, the stress hormone, can still increase the amount of body fat, especially in the abdominal region.
5. Whoever has not cut ready and processed foods from the menu will not be able to get a flatter belly. In addition to bringing health damage, industrialized foods are one of the major villains that contribute to abdominal fat.
6. You exaggerate in the consumption of saturated fats, such as those found in red meat and dairy products, which contribute to the increase of visceral fat. Bet on good fats present in olive oil and avocado, for example.
7. Is your menu poor in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains? Then know that you need to make some changes in food and include options of the genus, because, rich in fiber, they help in the proper functioning of the intestinal tract, avoiding excess abdominal volume.
8. If you drink little water during the day, beware: in addition to eliminating toxins and fighting swelling, keeping the body hydrated is important so that the brain does not confuse hunger thirst, making you eat even satiated.
9. Another habit that hinders the loss of the belly and still damages the health is the exaggerated consumption of sugar. Sweet foods produce insulin resistance, causing the body to store more fat in the abdominal region.
10. Try to make it a habit to start meals with a salad. In addition to overcoming hunger, you consume more healthy options and ensure satiety with light, high-fiber foods that fight fat in the belly.
11. Skipping breakfast is another habit that also contributes to weight gain and abdominal fat. The first meal of the day ensures energy and prevents exaggerated hunger at lunch, as well as fend off the craving for fatty foods.
You Might Also Like