The parade is over, the turkey’s been eaten, the football’s been watched, and your crazy uncle is drunk. Thanksgiving is officially over, but what do you do if you’re still feeling festive? Thankfully, the TV gods have blessed us with prime watching material specifically designed to keep the holiday spirit going. Here are 12 Thanksgiving themed TV show episodes that’ll do just that.
1. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
This is the perfect, low key shade to toss at your uninvited friends that showed up last minute.
2. Friends - “The One With All The Thanksgivings”
You will not believe the first time Monica and Chandler ever met. Who would’ve known!
3. Gilmore Girls - “A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving”
Two Gilmores, four Thanksgivings, and one deep fried turkey. If that’s not chaos, I don’t know what is.
4. Gossip Girl - “Blair Waldorf Must Pie”
If you think you’ve had a shitty Thanksgiving, watching this GG episode will show you just how bad it really could’ve been. Sorry, Blair :(
5. The Simpsons - “Bart Vs. Thanksgiving”
Poor Bart </3
6. Boy Meets World - “Turkey Day”
Cory and Shawn want to bring their families together to celebrate Thanksgiving. Chaos ensues.
7. Fresh Prince - “There’s The Rub” Pts. 1 and 2
This two part Thanksgiving special has Hilary and Carlton feeding the homeless, and Will and Uncle Phil in jail. Needless to say, it’s pretty interesting.
8. New Girl - “Thanksgiving III”
Nick and Jess round up the crew to go camping for Thanksgiving. Just try to picture Schmidt camping. Exactly. You’re welcome. Goodbye.
9. Modern Family - “Three Turkeys”
This episode of Modern Family is a hot mess, but it’s hilarious, as usual. You’ll be thankful for your crazy family after watching.
10. That '70s Show - “Thanksgiving”
In typical That ‘70s Show fashion, everyone is all over the place. Eric makes out with Laurie’s hot friend Kate, Donna gets mad about it (duh), and Kitty forgets to pick up Red’s mom from the airport. At the end, they’re all alright, they’re all alright!
11. How I Met Your Mother - “Blitzgiving”
Turturkeykey. Enough said.
12. Everybody Loves Raymond - “No Fat”
Marie decides to improve her and Frank’s diet, so she makes a healthy Thanksgiving dinner. No one is quite as thrilled about the “tofurkey” as she is.
You Might Also Like