Have you seen the new beauty trend that's taking over Instagram? It's called Crystal Lips. In a gist, it's a unique lip look inspired by precious gems, crystals, glass and even diamonds.
If you follow these simple steps, you can recreate this trend; Just remember, they are not the most practical when it comes to kissing your bae or eating. In an interview, makeup expert Mott Solé reminds us that: "Fantasy makeup is used in exclusive events or for an important event, it is not for daily use, nor for a date." In other words, proceed with caution!
Rose Quartz Lips
- Moisturize your lips by using a lip balm
- Combine transparent gloss with some white lip cream and some glitter of the same color.
- Use a flat brush to apply the mixture, in the center of the lips.
- Now mix the gloss with golden powders.
- Line with a thin brush with the golden mixture.
Try the look with different colors to achieve different effects. The stylist and make-up artist also recommends applying a fixative on the lips along with the first step for a more uniform finish.
- Moisturize the lips with moisturizer.
- Delineate the edge of the lips with black.
- Apply shadow with brightness in the middle part and shadow in purple inside.
- Prepare the mixture of glitter with gloss in the colors of the desired stone.
- Apply the mixture with a brush.
Basically, it's all about mixing glitter with gloss and letting your imagination fly.
You can also follow this tutorial:
You Might Also Like