Fourth of July is right around the corner and you have no idea what kind of makeup you should wear. While you normally like to go with the "natural" makeup look, you want to do something a little more festive this time around. However, red, white, and blue can be pretty difficult colors to wear on your face. Help! If you're in need of some great 4th of July makeup ideas, we're here to give you some suggestions.
So pull up a chair, turn on the lights to your vanity, and pull out your silvery eyeshadow and red lipstick. Happy Birthday, 'Merica!
1. Blue-winged top liner, red eyeliner, and silver highlight (with a little star!)
2. Ombre Bomb Pop eyeshadow
3. Blue eyeliner and cherry red lips
4. Red, white, and blue-winged liner
5. Blue shimmer eyeshadow, white liner, and red lips
6. Blue glitter eyeshadow, red cut crease, white painted stars
7. Deep blue eyeshadow, glitter crease, red lips, and star stickers
8. Red, white, and blue smoky eye
9. The good ol' pinup look
You might also like