The rumors are completely true: Rosario Dawson and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker are a couple. Dawson voiced her love for the presidential hopeful in an interview at an airport.
"He's a wonderful human being, it's good to spend some time together when we can," the actress said of the 2020 presidential candidate.
Even though, she's happy to be dating Booker she revealed they're not focused on an engagement yet.
"I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much, who is so brilliant, kind and caring and loving," she added.
And what do we know about her new man?
1. Cory Anthony Booker is an American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from New Jersey.
2. After graduating from Northern Valley Regional High School, Booker received his undergraduate degree from Stanford University where he played on the varsity football team.
3. He's a vegan, displaying his food choices on Instagram.
4. According to his presidential website, when Cory’s parents tried to move into a neighborhood with a good school district, no one would sell them a home because of the color of their skin. A group of volunteer lawyers, who had seen what happened on Bloody Sunday in 1965 and were inspired to help black families in their own community, stepped in to help the family get their home.
5. Booker chose the first day of Black History Month in February to launch his presidential campaign.
"The history of our nation is defined by collective action; by interwoven destinies of slaves and abolitionists; of those born here and those who chose America as home; of those who took up arms to defend our country, and those who linked arms to challenge and change it," Booker narrates in a video released last month which features him walking through his Newark neighborhood.
"I'm Cory Booker and I'm running for president of the United States of America," he said.