With a thin dough and a delicious filling, this crepe recipe is gaining more popularity in homes and restaurants. But, you can always diversify the preparation and make the taste even more special.
See how to make a whole wheat crepe stuffed with meat and onion cream:
- 1 package of onion cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats in fine flakes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 kg of ground beef
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- 1 cup of water
- herbs and salt to taste
- Beat the milk, oil, olive oil, egg, oats, whole wheat flour and 3 tablespoons onion cream for 3 minutes or until you obtain a homogeneous mass in the blender.
- Let the preparation rest for 5 minutes.
- After, spread in a large skillet covering the bottom to obtain a large but finite mass. Remember to fry from both sides.
- Cook the minced meat in a pot with oil until it loses its reddish coloration. Add the peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Now, add the tomato and half a cup of water. Cook over medium heat until the liquid dries.
- Take the leftovers from the onion cream pack and mix with the remaining half cup of water. Add it to the stuffing. Cook over low heat until it becomes thick.
- Put a little of the stuffing on half of the dough, roll it well and place it in a dish.
- Repeat step 1 until all the dough and all the filling is gone.
- Season with herbs and take it to the oven to heat it.
And voila! This easy and delicious crepe is ready to enjoy!
You Might Also Like