Karol G has a new music video featuring Damian Marley, the son of legend Bob Marley. The soulful vocalist known for her exuberant mix of reggaeton and pop is now experiencing with a reggae-infused song.
"It’s one of those things that you can check off on your list of wishes. I admire him, I respect him. Having a song with him is one of the greatest things on the album,” the Colombian singer, 28, revealed to People Chica about her new project.
“When we were both in the studio, Damian Marley told me: ‘Let’s make music with a purpose. Together we made “Love With a Quality.” It’s an honor to have him in my album,” the Colombian artist also shared on Instagram.
Check out the full music video for “Love With a Quality" and tell us what you think of this collaboration.
5 things you didn't know about Damian Marley
1. Damian is the youngest son of reggae singer Bob Marley.
2. Damian Marley was nicknamed "Jr. Gong" in honor of his legendary father, Bob "Tuff Gong" Marley.
3. He has been performing since the age of 13, Marley has described his music as "dancehall and reggae."
4. His mother, Cindy Breakspeare, is a Jamaican jazz musician, former model and crowned Miss World 1976.
5. Bob Marley’s youngest child has worked with everyone from Mick Jagger to Jay-Z.