Los Tigres del Norte passed Cardi's recently set record by 6 guests!
The popular Mexican band has set a new attendance record at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, which has surpassed the rapper's record-breaking attendance mark set just a week ago, on March 1st.
The group performed their biggest hits like "La Puerta Negra" (The Black Door) and "Golpes En El Corazón" to 75,586 fans.
View this post on Instagram
¡Hoy es un gran día porque gracias al cariño de todos ustedes rompimos récord de asistencia en el @rodeohouston ...75,586 amigos y 5 tigres coreamos nuestras canciones hasta el final! UN MILLÓN DE GRACIAS #HOUSTON #TEXAS ... 🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯 #concert #vidadetigres #starstage #jefedejefes #record #lostigresdelnorte #giraltdn2019
5 Fun Facts About "Los Tigres del Norte"
1. The band with roots in Sinaloa, Mexico has been in music industry for decades since appearing in 1968.
2. The group was started by Jorge Hernandez, his brothers, and his cousins.
3. The band played at the Houston Rodeo for the first time since 2002.
4. They have performed before the United States Armed Forces in Japan and South Korea
5. The band has sold 32 million records as of 2007. As of 2015, they have obtained 7 Grammy Awards, 6 Latin Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.