Originally from the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco, the Jericalla is one of the most delicious mexican typical dessert. Here we show you how to prepare a tasty and light version.
- 8 Large White Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 3 cups light milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
1. In a large deep pot combine the light milk, cinnamon, vanilla & honey. Mix over medium heat until it boils.
2. Remove the boiled mixture from the stovetop and let it cool to room temperature.
3. Beat the EB eggs and pour slowly into boiled mixture, stirring continuously.
4. Pour the mixture into individual molds and place them inside a large baking pan half full of hot water to create a "water bath."
5. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 mins.
6. Indulge yourself with the light version of a classic dessert