Ever since 2001, the world has been obsessed with Harry Potter. Harry Potter this, Harry Potter that, it never gets old. Because the obsession is real,—yes, even 16 years after the first movie dropped–Starbucks lowkey offers butterbeer drinks to diehard Potterheads.
The butterbeer latte and butterbeer frappe have been making the rounds in 2017, all you have to do is ask your local barista to make it for you.
These two Harry Potter-inspired drinks actually live in the magical world of Starbucks' secret menu, but thanks to the internet and websites such as Starbucks Secret Menu, we now know how to order them.
- Ask for a Creme Frappuccino base. Whole milk is required for the right consistency.
- Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup
- Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup
- Top with caramel drizzle
Hot Butterbeer Latte
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top (or creme brulee topping if you prefer)
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
And... you're welcome!
You Might Also Like