We all know at least one couple that we admire and look up to. They are always happy and their love is strong and endless.
Every relationship has a particular dynamic. There is no set of rules that determine what makes a relationship successful. However, happy couples have a few things in common that make them stand out from the others.
Things happy couples do
1. They always treat each other with respect, kindness, and consideration.
2. They avoid hasty judgments and do not try to change the other person.
3. Happy couples work through their differences.
4. Each one is responsible for their own attitudes and feelings. Their partners are not to blame for their own frustrations and disappointments.
5. They always make sure they spend enough time together. Their busy schedule is never a reason for disagreements.
6. Happy couples know they can count on each other during the hardest times. They do not feel embarrassed to ask for help.
7. Happy partners are grateful for each other. They show how happy the relationship makes them.
8. Even the happiest of couples fight from time to time. However, the arguments are never aggressive and tend to make the relationship stronger.
9. Happy couples can quickly settle their arguments, with no hard feelings and never go to bed angry.
10. They will forever be attracted to one another, even when sexual relations are not as frequent as at the beginning of the relationship. A soft touch is enough to make sparks fly when the couple is that connected.
11. Happy couples say "I love you" frequently and they mean it. These three words will never be said lightly, out of habit or obligation.